2012 was an amazing year. It flew by yet was so rich and rewarding. I love seeing how God has grown me over the years and am continually in awe of how deeply He blesses me. Here are
obnoxiously too many a few pictures, they don’t even begin to capture it all.
1. My sissy and I bringing in 2012 at Cru’s Indy Christmas Conference
2. Went to see Brian Regan live
3. Got a MacBook Air
4. Listened to my hubby give some amazing talks
5. Greek Conference with some incredible people from Ohio U
6. Drove an hour to an Amish bakery with my friend Beth to eat donuts as big as our faces!
7. Went to Panama City Beach, Florida for Cru’s Big Break trip and had some hilarious times
8. Got to meet Katie and be a part of her growing in her relationship with God. Miss you, Katie!
9. A beautiful sunset on the beach at PCB, walking by myself praying
10. Hanging out with my BFF from high school, Kristin, and her two precious sons
11. Finding out my father-in-law had a rockin’ afro
12.Wearing my wedding dress for fun
13. Hanging out with family
14. Spending time with the amazing team at Ohio U, eating lots of yummy food
15. At Hocking Hills with no one else around, one of my best days with the Lord
16. Trip to Columbus to see our friend Casey, which has to include a trip to Jeni’s Ice Cream, my FAV!
17. Spending lots of time with our summer neighbors, my mom-in-law and her fiance
18. My amazing friend Kelly and I along with others trying a bunch of random tricks
19. Ohio U’s annual “Pass the Baton” — all of the Greek guys + gals
20. Baking cupcakes with the McCollister girls!
21. A weekend at Clarion River with some of our best friends, Zac + Katelynn
22. My Grammie coming to visit me at OU for the first time and showing her my sorority house
23. Our Uhaul breaking down on our move — so commical
24. Celebrating 1 year of marriage with my best friend
25. Trying on wedding dresses with my sis (Neither of us wore either of these dresses, btw)
26. Celebrating the wedding of two of our BFFs, Greg + Marie
27. In another wedding that same weekend of my like-a-sister friend Jenna + her hubby Brandon
28. Checking out Portland, Oregon. Loved it.
29. Greg + Marie visiting us in Akron
30. More time with some of my cousins — they are a riot
31. Amazing friends Rach + Dave in from Michigan @ the Hall of Fame football game
32. Seeing Chicago for the first time
33. Bachelorette party for my sissy
34. My babe running the Warrior Dash
35. Meeting Jenna, getting to see her love for Jesus grow
36. A night at Sluggers + Putters with my mama, sis + bro-in-law
37. Spending time with my Pops — love him
38. Going to the All Sons + Daughters’ concert (sorry some of you got cut out!)
39. Outerbanks, North Carolina with Jordo’s fam
40. My sis, Danni marrying the love of her life, Blake (he’s Australian). Perfect Day.
41. Filming a fun video with our team in Slovenia
42. Reuniting with Sandra
43. Being in Prague, Czech Republic the same weekend our friends living in Berlin were there!
44. Continually in awe of the amazing job I have, getting to be a part of students’ lives
45. Christmas markets in Budapest, Hungary
46. Staying with the incredible Babione family while in Budapest
47. Watching the guys leapfrog while mooing for my hubs’ birthday
48. Enjoying Thanksgiving Day at Bled, Slovenia
49. Getting packages from fam + friends in the States
50. Meeting Veronika, what an awesome girl
51. Watching the city center of Ljubljana be lit up for Christmas
52. Girl’s night at my place
53. Meeting Katja + Katarina, hanging out at the Vsak Študent Christmas party
54. Praising God for letting me be a part of this amazing time here in Slovenia